terça-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2010

. . .


It was such a beautiful and endless dream
I walked through paths forgotten by mankind
I saw gardens so unusual, frozen in time

But it was inside a dark cyclopean building buried in to the snow
Where my ears were filled by a strange dark melody
That I found her, so quiet, staring at me

Her beauty was envyed by the angels themselves
Like she felt from Heaven in the distant skies

She seemed to be a nymph from the old tales
Parallyzed, like a statue from ancient times

I couldn’t resist getting closer to her
We should knew each other from countless centuries
And that’s the reason, (the only reason) for she was calling me so intense

I finally touch her milky white skin
So cold but so sweet...
I smiled, despite the smell of the dead that embraced me...

I closed my eyes, and possessed by her
I kissed those dark rotten lips

I felt like i’ve born only to stay at her side
As my very soul was being sip

And I still don’t know if I ever I woke up
When I opened my eyes, I screamed, possessed by despair
I saw nothing but darkness, and the smell of death I felt in the air

She took me to me to be hers
As I was doomed, in that claustrophobic place
I’ve been buried alive in her cold forgotten grave

But I knew it was only matter of time before Death to come
And then I’d love her forever, in the depths of the abyss

In a state of frenzy, I made love with her rotten cold body
And I keep waiting not to wake up and not to forget, the taste of her dead kiss.


- Lord Insólitus -
imagem: Monastery Graveyard in the Snow, Caspar David Friedrich, 1817. Do blog Smatterings of Reverie.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário